Sunday 27 October 2013

References in Culture - The Experiment

I am of the opinion that theology is everywhere. Despite the secularisation of modern British society, I find that there are references to the Bible and Christianity in general - even if it is just blasphemy in television programmes.

To test my theory, I have designed a simple experiment. This week, while I am off college, I will make a note of every time I hear/see a reference to theology or the Bible in popular culture, whether it be songs, books, fanfictions, television programmes, films, adverts, etc. I will not read or watch any more things than I normally would. I will simply be on the lookout from Monday until Saturday evening. Next Sunday, I will post my results whether I was right or wrong.

This should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment